Monday, September 8, 2008

Just What the Internet Needed, Another Oilers Blogger!

Yup, time for me to throw my hat into this election, errr, I mean blogging thing!
I am blogging for those that are interested in talking Oilers hockey without having to have an interpretor to intervene. I am blogging for those that are interested in hearing about prospects that they haven't seen or they'd like to talk about, and I am blogging just for the hell of it. I am not a pro writer, so please there is no need to question whether I have a degree in english studies, hell as a matter of fact I HATED english class in school.

6 comments:

DSF said...

Good stuff Bryan. Your take on prospects is among the best.

RaoulDuke said...

The hell man? You were supposed to join my team - the best fucking Oil bloggers on the internet.

oilerdiehard said...

Hey Bryan. Welcome to the blogger world my friend. I love hearing your opinion and reading your stuff. Keep it coming my friend.

Cheers

Bryanbryoil said...

raoul, I'm going to try to end the stereotype of smug bloggers. If I get too smug, you have permission to cuss me out.

Bryanbryoil said...

Thanks ODH and FCM, I don't think that I will get too hardcore into this, but hopefully in the long term, it can help me to be a better writer and maybe get info out to those beyond HF and Oilfans.

DSF said...

Let's keep it up.

Maui Wowee.