Thursday, June 25, 2009

BBO's Shopping List For The First Round


This is the list of players that I'd like to see the Oilers draft in order of potential players that could be there at #10.....

#1-RW Zack Kassian
His mix of toughness, size, and skill has made a believer out of me.

#2-C Peter Holland
Other than Kassian, this prospect has me the most excited in terms of their potential. Size, speed, and skill, this kid could be the steal of the draft IMO and I would be thrilled if we could somehow land him in the 2nd round if he slides that far.

#3-LW Magnus Svensson-Paajarvi
Speed and size has him at #3 on my list.

#4-C/RW Scott Glennie
Speed and a good shot has Glennie as my 4th pick.

#5-D John Moore
A great skating defenseman with size, that's never a bad thing.

#6-C Jordan Schroeder
Lots of skill although his skillset is replicated by Gagner.

#7-D Ryan Ellis
An incredible tool kit jammed into a smallish tool box. He could be a very good player but his size and skating has him much lower than he'd otherwise be.

#8-C Louis Leblanc
At this point I haven't read much about these players, but he seems like an intriguing prospect.

#9-C Chris Kreider
High risk pick, but he could turn out to be a very solid pick.

#10-LW Carl Klingberg
My Jesse Niinimaki pick :)

No comments: